"Where can I order my shed?"
1. Stop by any of our sales locations and talk to the business manager.
2. Call any of our sales locations and talk to the business manager.
3. Not sure what location is closest to you? Visit our Store Locator to see locations in your area.
"What are my payment options?"
2. Personal Check
3. Credit Card (We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.)
4. Rent-To-Own with No Credit Check
Note: Rent To Own is not available for all products (including built-on-site structures, play sets, animal shelters, two-story structures, buildings without floors, cabins, and other select products). Select products may require 4 monthly payments down (such as greenhouses, mark down buildings, and other select products).
5. Financing Programs (with approved credit)
We currently offer two financing options. Through GreenSky, we offer a 13.99%, 7-year financing program (with no early payoff penalty). Through Centric Bank, we offer a 15 months, interest free financing option.
Learn more about these financing programs here.
6. Lay Away
Select your structure and leave at least 10% down. As long as you meet the agreed upon payment schedule, we'll hold that shed for you until it's paid in full.
"How does delivery work? Do I need to do any site preparation?"
Here at Pine Creek Structures, we offer FREE delivery for the first 20 miles from the sales location where you purchase the building. After the initial 20 miles, we charge a small fee per mile (depending on the width of your building). Standard deliveries are made with a truck and trailer. If you have tight access or other tough delivery conditions, choose delivery with our Shed Mule (for an additional fee). See our shed mule in action here!
When you place your order, let us know if you're ready for the building right away or not. When your structure is ready, our dispatch department will contact you to set up a delivery date. Please note: We do our best to keep delivery appointments, but sometimes things come up. Deliveries may be delayed due to bad weather, difficult deliveries earlier in the day, or equipment malfunctions. We'll do our best to notify you if any of these issues occur!
At Pine Creek Structures, all of our sheds must be placed on a foundation of a minimum of 4 inches of 2B stone. If this minimum requirement is not met, the building’s 6-Year Top To Bottom Warranty is voided. A prepared, level site is the responsibility of the purchaser. It should extend a foot extra on each side of the building (If your shed is 10x12, prepare a 12x14 area). Also make sure the area is truly level, not just to the eye! The pad must be perfectly level, square, and without rises or voids over the entire pad. If your shed isn't placed on a level site, the doors won't open/close properly. For modular buildings especially, we highly recommend a professionally prepared site for a successful installation.
Make sure your site is ready for your structure on delivery day. Ensure there is adequate accessibility to your structure’s site for delivery and that all obstacles (such as fences or tree limbs) has been removed. Check with your local sales manager on the necessary requirements for getting your specific structure to your site. If you're really unsure about your site, we can come out to your property to do a site check if necessary.
Talk to us about any concerns/questions you have about delivery when you place your order. Pine Creek Structures does not prepare sites, however each manager has a list of local contractors to help you in this process. For more site preparation information, visit our Delivery and Site Prep webpage.
"I'm not sure if I'm ready to order yet."
We take storage solutions seriously. We understand that it's not a small purchase and can be a big decision. So if you are not completely sure about what structure is best for you, stop by one of our locations or call us for help. Feel free to ask our trained team of shed professionals any questions you may have. They'll walk you through your options and help answer any concerns you may have. Check out more information about how to customize your structure here.
We'll help you design the right storage solution for your needs! We make designing and ordering your structure an easy process and can customize a structure to your specific needs. Add extra doors or windows, add workspace, create a porch, finish the interior, wire it for electric, and more... The possibilities are endless! Place an order with one of our trained professionals and have your storage shed delivered within 2-4 weeks typically.
Not sure what size shed is right for you and all your stuff? Check out our Interactive 'Find The Right Size Shed' Tool! Browse through our most popular floor plans and drag and drop to-scale images of any combination of vehicles, lawn mowers, and other storage items into the shed. Quickly find out what size shed or garage is right for your storage needs!
"My structure has already been delivered and I have a question/concern."
1. Contact the sales manager you purchased your structure from. Make them aware of any concern you may have and they'll look into the issue to find a solution. If the manager who sold your building isn't available to help you and you need immediate assistance, call customer serive (toll free) at 844-867-4106
2. For concerns regarding damage during delivery: Contact the sales manager you purchased your structure from. Let them know how the damage occured and where on it is on the structure. We'll schedule our service crew to come out and repair the damage. They may ask for photos of the damage so they can be prepared with all of the materials necessary to complete the repair in one visit.
3. For additional concerns and more information on our structures: Call our toll-free customer service line at 1-877-867-4106 Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 4:00pm. If we're not available at the moment, leave your name, phone number, and location. We'll have the manager from the location closest to you give you a call to answer your questions! You can also email us at email@example.com